Golf in Poland
We have the pleasure to present you KRAKOW VALLEY GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB - one of the biggest golf resorts in Central Europe. The complex is beautifully situated in south of Poland, in the vicinity of Krakow, between two international airports.
It offers a wide variety of activities - all to be joined with sightseeing of the greatest tourist attractions in Poland: historical city of Krakow, world-famous Wieliczka Salt Mine and Auschwitz Memorial Museum. 30 km from Krakow, 25 km from the international airport Krakow-Balice, 60 km from Katowice, 60 km from the international airport Katowice-Pyrzowice
About golf course:
18-HOLE CHAMPIONSHIP GOLF COURSE, PAR 72
Thoroughly modern, designed by a famous golf architect Ronald Fream from California, 18-hole golf course of superb playing standards presents a bold, vivid and charming look. Surrounded by a dense thick forest this championship golf course (par 72) aim to satisfy every player’s requirements. Diversified tee distances which welcome both beginners (from 4.981 m from the front tee) and advanced players (up to 6.518 m from the pro tee), a unique design, wide rolling fairways and massive bunkers around the greens with high, challenging faces
- all these elements combine with a typical Polish landscape to allow the whole complex to aspire to a place among the top European golf courses. And all this thanks to the beauty of the Polish landscape. The American character of the course is not only a question of design - technical aspects of its development worked out by the United States Golf Association are also important here. Specific norms of the course development were worked out in terms of the look and quality of the grass surface. Krakow Valley Golf & Country Club is an extensive complex fulfilling all the requirements of international tournaments.
6-HOLE GOLF COURSE AND GOLF ACADEMY Both the academy with six holes for short, training play and a 350 metre long driving range, with a double tee, help in nurturing a golfer’s love of the game.
One of the most modern training centers in Europe, it offers the following facilities:
-6-hole course Par 18, 810 m long.
-Driving Range: tee with grass planted on two opposite sides -10 posts with roofs and lighting
-9 posts without roofs
-2 putting greens
-2 chipping greens with sand bunkers
-rental of golf cars, trolleys and clubs
The high level of training is guaranteed by our instructors who are members of PGA.
-The Shooting Range is meant for sports and recreation shooting. The facility has 10 firing posts for handguns and rifles. It is certified to conduct shooting training using guns with side and central ignition, up to 11.43 mm (0.45’’). Shotguns available on site include Glock, Heckler-Koch, Margolin, Taurus, pump-action gun Mossberg. The indoor shooting range is open all-year round.
- The hotel offers 16 air-conditioned double rooms, each furnished with a TV set, a mini bar and a safe, including two suites and one room adapted to the needs of a handicapped person. Guests are welcome to taste excellent Polish and international cuisine in the stylish restaurant, the bar, at the barbecue site or the summer garden.
- The restaurant’s specific inside is attractive for the guests from all over the world. The interior decoration is in Middle Ages style. The fireplace, the armours on the walls, the wooden tables cause unforgettable feelings. Our courteous, efficient service makes your visit pleasant in the restaurant of the Hotel Villa Pacoldi. The Head Chef guarantees unforgettable and delicious taste of Polish cuisine. The restaurant offers places for 80 guests. It is a comfortable place for organizing business meetings, trade fairs, formal banquets and occasional events.
- Conference center arranged in a beautifully renovated coach house, it has a capacity of 300 (organized groups). Conference equipment is available. It is an ideal place for parties, balls, formal banquets, trade fairs and other events - The surroundings ensure excellent conditions for field riding. Horse riding lessons and courses for beginners are available. The area consists of rolling hills of soft, sandy ground, interspersed with small woods. Many small traditional villages and a small area of "desert" make for interesting features.
- Krakow Valley is a wonderful winter destination with fantastic skiing and snowboarding. The snow cover stays from December till the end of February creating excellent conditions for enthusiasts of winter rest and recreation, skiers and other fans of winter sports. We offer ski slopes with ski-lifts of 650, 300 and 100 meters long, ski running tracks, horse sledge rides, dog sledge race.
- Krakow Valley Golf & Country Club - picturesquely situated on the edge of the group of Jurassic Valleys - is an excellent spot for bike-rides. Rental of bikes is available.
- There are 4 indoor and 4 outdoor tennis courts are located 10 minutes by car. We organize a transport from the hotel. The facilities fulfill ITF (International Tennis Federation) standards.
- Quads are a way of recreation and exploration of impossible. They are invaluable when organizing team building happenings
- physical exhaustion intensifies group satisfaction of conquering the route. It leaves unforgettable venture memories.